Josten’s 2024 Collections
To use these links below:
- Click any Jostens link below or use: Home | The Graduation Center
- On the initial Jostens page sign in State: Missouri City: Independence School: Families for Home Education
- Return to this page and click any link to get to the exact page!
Cap and Gown Packages (Please verify prices)
C & G Package #1-
Cap, Gown, Tassel, and Bling, Bling Tassel- $15.95
C & G Package #2-
Cap, Gown, Tassel, Bling, Bling Tassel, and Senior Hoodie- $60.90
C & G Package #3-
Cap, Gown, Tassel, Bling, Bling Tassel, Senior Hoodie, and Cozy Sweatpants- $ $90.85
C & G Package #4-
Cap, Gown, and Tassel- $0 (this is included in your FHE Graduation registration fee)
C & G Package #4 $0.00 on their website link is the package that your graduation fee will cover. Please fill out this portion of the Jostens order form, so that they have your graduate in their system. The graduation fee covers: Cap, Gown, Tassel, Stole, Diploma, Diploma Cover
Graduation Announcements are to be paid by each family that orders them. Announcements are not covered by the graduation fee.
Here is a link that will get you to a page to look at announcement options:
Graduation Cords are on this page of the Jostens website. These are an additional cost to those families that wish to purchase them. Cords are not covered by the graduation fee.
Here is a list of what each cord represents to know which cord(s) your senior has earned!
- White: Senior Class Committee – actively participated in a senior class committee. Cords will be purchased and presented by the leadership team.
- Gold: Academic – 3.5 GPA and above
- Silver: Community Service – 120 hours during high school years
- Red: Music – 3 years participation and a public performance
- Maise: Performing Arts – 3 years participation and a public performance
- Green: STEM – public display, award received, or 3 years on a STEM related team
- Royal Blue: Sports – 3 years participation or Varsity
- Purple: Speech/Debate – 3 years participation or award received, and public debate or speech competition
- Red/Green/Blue: Visual arts (painting, photography, printmaking, and filmmaking) – 3 years participation and a public display
- Red/White/Blue: Military/ROTC/Police Academy/Civil Air Patrol/Fire Academy – participation in or commitment to military or first responders
Class of 2024!
Your graduation Class Color is:
Class Bible Verse is:
Class Graduation Announcements is:
Class Designed T-Shirt is: