Are you a member of FHE? Do you have a homeschool junior that will graduate from high school May 2023? If so, you might want to serve on the leadership team to plan and organize the graduation for 55-75 students. This a cooperative team that works with the parents and the seniors in the planning process.
To apply you must be an FHE Member!
If you are interested please fill out the two forms below.
Senior Class Coordinator:
- Leads all meetings: sets agenda, makes copies
- Coordinate with meeting location and graduation venue
- Coordinate with Jostens regarding class gowns and diploma
- Support other members of leadership team
- Assist leadership team members as needed
- Make final class decisions in the case of a tie or dispute amongst leadership team
- Plan and execute two informal dances – monies raised from these will fund the FHE prom
- Plan and execute a formal dance (prom)
- Plan informal gatherings as schedule allows (as close to monthly as possible)
- Provide FHE with a list of all events planned no later than September 1st. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lead Social Team – meetings, delegate tasks, decorate for dances
- Assist coordinator as needed
- Keep minutes of leadership team meetings
- Assist with compiling list of class members including forms needed
- Work with treasurer that fees are collected
- Coordinate with FHE Membership Secretary regarding FHE membership
- Keep account of funds in and out of class account
- Assist Secretary as needed (including keeping minutes when secretary is absent from meeting)
- Provide quarterly written reports to the FHE Region Director at email@example.com.
- Update website and Facebook (or any other social media venues) as needed
- Publicize class activities, dances, and graduation
- Possibly assist with bios and pictures for graduation ceremony
- Notify FHE board with all media information to be posted on FHE website