Live Stream link for graduation:
Graduation for 2021:
Date = May 1, 2021
Location = Connection Point Church 10500 E. State Rte 350 Raytown, MO 64138
*Rehearsal for graduation is scheduled for Thursday, April 29, 6-9pm at Connection Point Church* (graduating senior and at least one parent must attend)
Graduation Dress Code: No Flip Flops or Tennis Shoes!
Guys: Black dress pants or slacks, shirt with a collar, ties are welcomed but not required, dark dress shoes, black socks
Girls: Dress or skirt preferred, if dress is longer than graduation gown must be black. Black dress slacks, dressy shoes or sandals (remember you will be walking up/down a few steps for the stage)
Parents/Guests: Please be respectful of the occasion we are celebrating when choosing your attire.
Graduation Caps: Tassel begins on the right and will be moved to the left at the end of the ceremony. For pictures- move your tassel to the left as if you have “already graduated”
Additional important information about the 2nd Rehearsal:
- Please arrive early to pick up your diplomas and other items, so you can be in your seats ready to begin at the scheduled start time.
- As you arrive, the choir and musicians may be rehearsing. Please enter quietly so you don’t disrupt their limited rehearsal time.
- Parent seats will be labeled with signs according to your student’s last name. Please don’t make any changes to the seating, even if it seems off.
- Seniors should take their seats in the choir loft. They’ll be marked with the lineup cards from the 1st Rehearsal. Sit in the correct chair and hold onto your card.
- Try on your gown before rehearsal. If there are problems with the size or length, that will allow enough time to make alterations, if necessary.
- Please bring your cap to rehearsal. It will be helpful for you to use during practice so you know what to expect graduation day. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR NAME IS WRITTEN ON THE INSIDE OF THE CAP. We don’t want any missing caps on graduation day. There are no replacements.
- Ladies, it is highly recommended that you wear the shoes you plan to wear during graduation. There is quite a bit of walking and you will be going up and down stairs so please keep that in mind.
- Parents will sign and pick up diplomas the night of rehearsal. You will be responsible for your diploma once it is picked up. The empty covers will be handed out during the graduation ceremony. You will insert your diploma into the cover once you get it home after graduation. Please do not bring your diploma to graduation.
- The PowerPoint slideshow will run the night of rehearsal so you will be able to see your graduate’s pictures on display and review the slide; that will be the last opportunity before gradation otherwise after rehearsal it is final.
- Remember to bring your good attitude and be ready to pay attention. Rehearsal is a process. It’s likely we will hit some bumps and there will be issues to address. That’s why we rehearse!